No products in the cart.
Cardoon cream with egg, coconut and pine nuts
- 200 grams of cardoons
- 200 grs of potatoes
- 100 grs of bread
- 1 garlic clove
- A couple of teaspoons of sweet paprika from la Vera
- A pinch of salt
- A drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- 200 grams of cream
- Coconut flakes
- A handful of pine nuts
- 2 eggs
- Flakes of sweet paprika from La Vera
- Dried flower petals
- Black salt
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into regular cubes.
- Cook the eggs for approximately 8 or 9 minutes. Once they have cooled, peel them.
- Peel the garlic clove
- Cut the bread into slices
- Put plenty of extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic clove. Once fried, remove and place in a mortar and pestle.
- Fry the slices of bread and, once fried, put them in the mortar and pestle.
- Put a pinch of salt and a couple of spoonfuls of sweet paprika in a mortar and pestle, together with the fried garlic clove and the fried bread, and crush.
- Put a couple of spoonfuls of extra virgin olive oil in a casserole dish and add the pieces of tagarninas together with the diced potatoes.
- Turn and fry for a few minutes. When the potato is ready, add the majado and stir a few times. Make sure the paprika does not burn.
- Cover with water, cook for a few minutes.
- Add the cream and cook for a couple of minutes more.
- Remove a few pieces of cardoons from the pan and set aside.
- Blend with a high-powered blender.
- Once each portion has been placed in the bowl, place a boiled egg, previously crushed with a fork. Top the egg with some pine nuts, a few flakes of coconut, a few flakes of sweet paprika, a little black salt, some dried flower petals and a few pieces of the tagarnina we had set aside. Finish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.